1. Banana – Bananas may be the best quick snack for sustained energy. While bananas are a good natural source of sugar, they are also rich in fibers that help slow the digestion of that sugar. Bananas contain helpful nutrients that make the body feel full of energy.
2. Berries – Raspberries, blueberries, goji berries (even strawberries) may be a good energy boosting food when the body is craving something sweet. Berries many nutrients and important anti-aging and antioxidant properties, which are essential to help the body create energy at the cellular level.
3. Spinach – Dark, leafy greens such as spinach are nutrient dense and contain filling proteins, as well as nutrients and antioxidants.
4. Apple –Apples may be another simple snack to give the body lasting energy. Along with fiber and nutrients, studies show that apples are high in antioxidants called flavonoids, which may help fight against oxidative stress and inflammation in the body.
5. Beets – Studies show that beets may provide the body with a great source of antioxidants and nutrients that help improve blood flow and energy.
With busy schedules, picky eaters, and a plethora of unhealthy food available in the market – maintaining a balanced diet rich in important fruits and vegetables can be difficult, time-consuming and expensive.
Zapple Organic Fruits and Veggies are made with 100% real organic fruits and vegetables. These capsules contain a synergistic blend of 15 fruits and 16 vegetables that are rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fiber that provide a variety of health benefits – and can help bridge the gap between what you eat and what you should eat to nourish your body daily and protect your health.
“These two bottles are loaded with the good stuff. Vegetables in one, fruit in the other. My wife and I both feel better since starting on Zapple.”
Our synergistic blend of hand-selected organic fruits and vegetables are rich in nutrients that can help strengthen immunity, improve digestion, boost energy levels, and promote overall wellness.
Because Zapple supplements are made from real food, they are safe to take without experiencing harmful side effects. They can be taken directly with a glass of water, or sprinkled on meals for added flavor and nutrition: Organic Fruits pairs well with juices, smoothies and yogurt; Organic Veggies can be added to soups and salads.
Additionally, Zapple uses only organic sources. That ensures all their products are free from GMOs, added sugars, synthetics, fillers, binders, preservatives, and common allergens like gluten, dairy, and soy.
Using our unique vacuum cold process, water is removed from fresh fruits and vegetables without the use of heat. This helps preserve the beneficial nutrients, enzymes, and properties of real food – including the color, smell, and taste of whole fruits and vegetables.
The fruits and vegetables found in Zapple have been hand-selected for their potent nutritional value – rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fiber that provide a variety of benefits that can improve your overall health and reduce risk of disease.
Vitamin A helps support eyesight, skin, hair, nails, growth, development and immune function
Vitamin B1 helps release energy from food, so that the nervous system and muscles work properly
Vitamin C builds collagen, supports the immune system and helps absorb Iron from food
Vitamin D helps absorb Calcium to keep bones strong and healthy
Vitamin E supports immune health and the development of healthy skin and eyes
Calcium builds strong bones and teeth
Choline regulates metabolism for increased energy, as well as brain and memory function
Folate promotes cell division and growth, healthy hair, skin and nails
Magnesium for energy production, balanced blood sugar levels, and improved calm and sleep
Potassium helps lower blood pressure, keep heart rhythm steady, and promote heart health
Zinc helps with energy metabolism, wound healing, and immune function
“I’m a 75 year old widow who hates to cook. Like most, I don’t eat a balanced diet. I’ve been taking Organic Fruits and Veggies for almost 2 months. My health is excellent, my labs are great. I walk 4 to 6 miles daily. I just returned from a trip to the Grand Canyon where I hiked a lot. I will not be without these capsules.”
We strive to make our supplements only with the good stuff, just the way your body likes it. That means ensuring all our products are free from stuff you don't need: GMOs, added sugars, synthetics, fillers, binders, preservatives, and common allergens like gluten, dairy, and soy.
Please keep in mind that results may vary with Zapple. While testimonials come from our customers, they do not guarantee specific results.
*The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration). Our products are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. The information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with your physician, and should not be construed as individual medical advice. The testimonials on this website are individual cases and do not guarantee that you will get the same results. Due to the nature of this product and to protect the privacy of the individuals, actual names and photographs of the individuals depicted in the testimonials have been changed. Individuals are remunerated.
© 2022 Zapple. All Rights Reserved.